- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 4
- Start to Finish: less than 1 hour
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: Refrigerate 20 to 30 minutes
This spa-inspired sipper is simple yet sophisticated.
- 5 mint leaves, plus 1 for garnish
- 4 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and sliced
- 1 small lime, sliced (save 1 slice for garnish)
- 1 medium orange, sliced
- 6 cups cold water
Bruise 5 mint leaves with a dull object to release flavor. Place all ingredients in a large pitcher. Let steep in the refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes. (If left unstrained longer than 2 hours, drink will become bitter.) Pour through a strainer into tall glasses. Garnish with mint leaf or lime slice. May be refrigerated for up to 24 hours.