- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 4
- Start to Finish: 1 hour (including freezing time)
If you like a shandy, you’ll love this frozen orange-lemon twist.
- 2 ounces fresh orange juice
- 6 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 3 ounces vodka
- 14 ounces wheat beer (such as Boulevard Brewing Company Unfiltered Wheat)
- 6 ounces simple syrup*
- 4 ounces water
- 1 slice lemon, for garnish
Combine all ingredients except lemon slice in a metal bowl and place in the freezer. Stir with a spoon every 10 to 15 minutes until mixture reaches slush consistency (it usually takes 45 to 60 minutes). You can also pour mixture into an ice cream or gelato machine and run for 20 to 30 minutes.
*To make simple syrup, combine about 7 ounces sugar and 7 ounces water in a pot. Bring to a boil, stirring, until sugar dissolves.
Recipe provided by Snow & Co. Artful Frozen Cocktails in Kansas City, MO