Sprinkled with Seeds or Nuts
14. Quinoa-Avocado Toast with Goat Cheese
Quinoa is showing up in almost every recipe nowadays—and we don’t mind one bit, especially when it’s mixed with avocado and cheese.
15. Avocado Toast with Chile Flakes and Crushed Pistachios
Break out your best olive oil for this nutty, spicy twist.
16. Chia Seed Avocado Toast
One more way to enjoy your omega-3s without fish.
17. Avocado Toast with Hemp Seeds and Balsamic Glaze
Balsamic isn’t just for salads—drizzle the reduction on nutritional yeast-spiked avocado to add a touch of sweet.
18. Avocado Toast with Radishes, Hazelnuts, and Havarti
Creamy avocado, crispy radish, soft (dairy-free) cheese, and crunchy nuts. Could this toast be more packed with textures and flavor?
19. Avocado Toast with Soy and Sesame Seeds
A dash of soy and some sesame seeds add stir-fry flavor and is ultra simple.
Meat and Seafood Sensations
20. Smoked Salmon and Smashed Avocado Tartines
"Smoked salmon and smashed avocados are totally soul mates,” says blogger Ashley. We agree!
21. Avocado Chicken Salad on Toast
Yes, it’s more work than most avocado toast. But you will never go back to your mayo-soaked chicken salad.
22. Ahi Tuna Avocado Toast
If you like sushi, you’ll love this! The topping gets a flavor boost from sweet white miso (good-your-gut probiotics!) and earthy black sesame seeds.
23. Crab and Avocado Toasts
A good lunch or appetizer, this recipe keeps things light thanks to bright mint and zingy lime juice.
24. Spicy Steak and Avocado Toast
Hello, dinner. And it packs heat thanks to jalapenos. (Omit them if that's not your thing.)
25. Sardine-Avocado Open-Faced Sandwich
Alton Brown’s "sardicado" sandwich is loaded with healthy fats (sardines are one of the most concentrated sources of omega-3 fatty acids).
26. Turkey and Avocado Toast
Layer up creamy avocado with protein-rich turkey for an easy, healthy snack.
27. Avocado Toast with Pickled Onions, Anchovy, and Tomatoes
Okay, this one is a little involved. But it comes from a chef! (Edward Kim of Chicago’s Ruxbin and Mott Street, in fact). And it’s “Eating by Equinox Approved.”
Put an Egg On It
28. Kale, Egg, and Avocado Toast
Sautéed kale isn’t just a side dish—it’s an avocado toast topper too!
29. Avocado Toast with Egg and Frisee
In case you’re wondering what frisee is, it’s a delicately sweet, crunchy lettuce. Paired with with avocado, a fried egg, and some zesty whole-grain mustard, it’s heaven.
30. Avocado Toast with Maple Bacon and Scrambled Eggs
Combine your favorite breakfast flavors with avocado for sweet, salty toast that’s perfect morning, noon, or night.
Photo credits (in order of appearance): Love & Olive Oil, La Buena Vida, The First Mess, Baker by Nature, Heather Christo, and Love & Lemons