- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 4
- Start to Finish: 1 hour, including marinating time
- 560mg Sodium
- 57g Carbs
- 5g Fiber
- 9g Fat
- 3g Saturated Fat
- 36g Protein
Fire up the grill to make these crowd-pleasing burritos with a fruity salsa to balance the smoky grilled chicken.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 2 mangoes, seeded and cut into chunks
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Sour cream, optional
1. Heat grill to medium high. In a large ziptop bag, combine lemon juice, lime juice, orange juice, chili powder, cumin, and cayenne pepper. Add chicken and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Remove chicken and discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper to taste, and grill 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and tent with foil.
3. Meanwhile, wrap tortillas in foil and warm in the oven, or spritz with water and heat in the microwave.
4. To make salsa, combine mango, jalapeno, bell pepper, cilantro, and a dash of salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
5. Cut each chicken breast into slices. Divide among tortillas, add cilantro, cheese, and mango salsa. Roll up, tucking in ends. Add 1 dollop of sour cream, if desired.
Recipe provided by Relish!