- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 4
- Start to Finish: Less than 30 minutes (plus marinating time)
- 625mg Sodium
- 5g Carbs
- 1g Fiber
- 8g Fat
- 2g Saturated Fat
- 49g Protein
- 22mg Calcium
- 1mg Iron
Skewers are super easy, and the combination of tart citrus, salty soy, and spicy Sriracha guarantees your chicken will turn out juicy—and be quickly devoured!
- 2 tablespoons lemon-infused olive oil (or 2 tablespoons olive oil plus 1 teaspoon lemon juice)
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 small limes, juiced
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cubed (about 2 pounds)
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into eighths
1. Mix olive oil, soy sauce, Sriracha, garlic, cilantro, and lime in a bowl. Add chicken and let marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
2. Skewer chicken, peppers, and onion, alternating pieces. Grill until chicken is fully cooked, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Recipe provided by TheTaylorHouse.com