- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 4
- Start to Finish: 15 minutes
This refreshing, chilled cucumber soup is a perfect pairing to a gorgeous and sunny day. Bonus: The cucumber will help hydrate your body and the avocado is full of healthy fats that may help keep your skin looking young.
- 1 large English cucumber, rough chopped
- 1 avocado, pitted and cubed
- 2 tablespoons red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dill, chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 4 dill sprigs, for garnish
1. In a large food processor, combine cucumber, avocado, onion, dill, lime juice, and sea salt, and process for 30 seconds to combine.
2. Stream in cold water and blend until smooth.
3. Chill for 30 minutes or serve immediately, topped with dill sprigs.