- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 4
- Start to Finish: 10 minutes
- 413mg Sodium
- 2g Carbs
- 0g Fiber
- 20g Fat
- 13g Protein
Ideal for either a workday morning or a weekend brunch, these silky eggs are extra fluffy thanks to the addition of Greek yogurt. And there's no salt in sight—the creamy yogurt and tangy pecorino provide all the seasoning you need.
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 large eggs
- 2/3 cup grated pecorino cheese
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- Toasted or grilled bread (optional)
1. In a 10-inch nonstick sauté pan, melt butter over medium heat.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, pecorino, pepper, and yogurt. Pour mixture into heated pan. Using a rubber spatula, immediately start stirring mixture. Continue to stir constantly and cook gently until small soft curds form and eggs are just beginning to set but are still creamy.
3. Remove from heat and serve immediately with toasted or grilled bread, if desired.
*Nutrition information does not include bread.
Recipe provided by GiadaWeekly.com