- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 10
- Start to Finish: less than 30 minutes
- 10g Carbs
- 5g Fat
- 2g Saturated Fat
- 7g Sugars
- 2g Protein
- 12mg Calcium
- 1mg Iron
- 1/2 cup quality chocolate chips (such as Ghirardelli 60% Cacao)
- 1 tablespoon natural almond butter or peanut butter
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 cup quality unsweetened cocoa powder (such as Ghirardelli Unsweetened Cocoa Powder)
1. Melt chocolate chips in microwave at 20-second intervals or in a double-boiler for about 4 minutes until completely melted. While chocolate is still warm, stir in almond butter and mix until well incorporated. Carefully fold in Greek yogurt, mix well, and refrigerate for about 15 minutes, until mixture starts to harden.
2. Working with about 1 tablespoon at a time, form truffles, roll in unsweetened cocoa powder, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
*Nutrition information based on 1 truffle per serving.
Recipe courtesy of MayIHaveThatRecipe.com