- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 2
- Start to Finish: 15 minutes
- 9mg Sodium
- 44g Carbs
- 6g Fiber
- 1g Fat
- 3g Protein
- 36mg Calcium
- 1mg Iron
Grilling enhances peaches’ sweetness, which is balanced here by tart yogurt and pomegranate seeds. Don’t overlook some cool mint to top it all off and add a pop of color and flavor.
- 2 peaches, halved and pitted
- 4 teaspoons manuka honey blend (or honey)
- 1 cup hulled and quartered strawberries
- 1 to 2 tablespoons plain, full-fat yogurt
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1/2 pomegranate, seeded, for garnish
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish
1. Brush peaches with manuka honey and place cut-side down on a grill or grilling pan. Grill for 3 to 5 minutes. Plate with strawberries.
2. Mix yogurt in a bowl with cinnamon, vanilla, and raw honey. Spoon generous dollops on fruit. Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and garnish with mint.
Recipe provided by ScandiFoodie.com