- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 6
- Start to Finish: Less than 1 hour
- Prep: 20 minutes
- Cook: 30 to 35 minutes
- 22mg Sodium
- 26g Carbs
- 1g Fiber
- 8g Fat
- 3g Saturated Fat
- 20g Sugars
- 3g Protein
- 35mg Calcium
- 1mg Iron
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup almond paste
- 2 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons evaporated cane juice
- 3 plums, halved and pitted
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray six 4-ounce ramekins with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, mix together butter, almond paste, and sour cream.
2. Scrape down sides of bowl and stir in egg and vanilla. Gradually stir in flour and evaporated cane juice.
3. Scoop 3 tablespoons batter into each ramekin. Place a plum half in center of batter, cut side up, and top with 1 teaspoon brown sugar.
4. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until plum is soft and a toothpick inserted in the cake comes out clean.