- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 4
- Start to Finish: under 1 hour
- Prep: 5 minutes, plus 30 minutes
- Cook: 12 minutes
Amount per serving:
Total Calories: 254kcal (13%)
- 219mg (9%) Sodium
- 0g Carbs
- 0g Fiber
- 16g (24%) Fat
- 3g (14%) Saturated Fat
- 0g Sugars
- 26g Protein
- 10mg (1%) Calcium
- 1mg (7%) Iron
Caribbean Grilled Tuna is an easy-to-prepare summer meal.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime or lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Caribbean Jerk Seasoning or 1 tablespoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
- 1 pound tuna steaks
1. Mix olive oil, lime juice and Seasoning in small bowl. Place tuna steaks in large resealable plastic bag or baking dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
2. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove fish from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
3. Broil or grill over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes per side or until tuna is desired doneness.