- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 4
- Start to Finish: under 15 minutes
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 4-6 mins
Amount per serving:
Total Calories: 170kcal (8%)
- 209mg (9%) Sodium
- 7g Carbs
- 1g Fiber
- 5g (7%) Fat
- 1g (4%) Saturated Fat
- 4g Sugars
- 24g Protein
- 83mg (8%) Calcium
- 3mg (19%) Iron
Try shrimp in your salad!
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined (leave tail on for presentation)
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves, or 1 teaspoon dried
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1 cup yellow cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes, sliced in half
Coat an outdoor grill or stove-top grill pan with cooking spray and preheat to medium-high.
In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice, lime juice, oil, mustard, lime zest, salt and black pepper. Remove 3 tablespoons of citrus mixture and brush all over shrimp (reserve remaining mixture to use as a vinaigrette for the greens).
Place shrimp in a grilling basket or on a sheet of foil that has been pierced all over with a fork and grill 3 minutes on one side. Flip and cook 1–3 more minutes, until shrimp are bright pink and cooked through.
Add thyme and chives to reserved citrus mixture.
Arrange greens on individual plates. Add tomatoes and grilled shrimp. Spoon on reserved vinaigrette and serve.