- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 4
- Start to Finish: less than 15 minutes
- Prep: 10 mins.
- Cook: 5 mins.
Amount per serving:
Total Calories: 247kcal (12%)
- 398mg (17%) Sodium
- 39g Carbs
- 8g Fiber
- 6g (10%) Fat
- 4g (21%) Saturated Fat
- 5g Sugars
- 10g Protein
- 74mg (7%) Calcium
- 2mg (10%) Iron
- 1 cup whole wheat couscous, uncooked
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup minced sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil,
- with 1 tablespoon oil from jar
- 4 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Bring 1 1/2 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add couscous, remove from heat, cover and let stand 5 minutes. Transfer couscous to a large bowl and add peas, sun-dried tomatoes, reserved oil, feta cheese and mint. Toss to combine. Season with salt and black pepper. Divide evenly on 4 plates and serve warm, or refrigerate and serve chilled.