Goat Cheese and Three-Greens Lasagna
Nutrition Score per serving
(1 slice): 361 calories
|9||oz||soft goat cheese|
|2||14-ounce jars prepared pasta sauce or crushed tomatoes|
|1||lb||lasagna noodles, preferably whole-wheat, boiled according to package directions|
|1||10-ounce box frozen kale, collards, or mustard greens, thawed and drained|
|4||c||loosely packed baby arugula|
|4||c||loosely packed baby spinach|
|1||c||jarred roasted red peppers, drained and diced|
|Salt and pepper to taste|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix goat cheese, thyme, basil, oregano, and garlic in a medium bowl.
- Spread 1 cup pasta sauce on the bottom of a 9" x 13" baking dish. Add one layer of cooked lasagna noodles.
- Top lasagna with thawed greens, followed by a layer each of arugula, spinach, and red peppers. Dollop spoonfuls of the goat cheese mixture over vegetables. Repeat layers, finishing with pasta and sauce.
- Sprinkle grated Parmesan on top of the lasagna and bake uncovered for about 40 minutes or until bubbly around the edges.
- Let the lasagna stand 10 minutes to make cutting easier. Slice into 8 pieces and serve.
TIP: Adding 1 tbsp. olive oil to the cooking water will stop the noodles from sticking together once they're drained.
Try this Presto Pesto Pasta >>