Nutrition Score per serving
Cook Time: 20 minutes
|2||red bell peppers, seeded and quartered|
|2||yellow bell peppers, seeded and quartered|
|1||small eggplant, cut in quarters lengthwise|
|1||zucchini, cut in quarters lengthwise|
|1||yellow squash, cut in quarters lengthwise|
|2||T||extra-virgin olive oil|
|1⁄2||t||freshly ground black pepper|
|1⁄3||c||fat-free or lowfat Italian or ranch dressing|
- Spray a grill with cooking spray and preheat it.
- Brush vegetables with olive oil and sprinkle them evenly with pepper and salt. Place bell peppers on the grill; cook for 5 minutes, turning as needed. Continue to cook, turning, as you add remaining vegetables in the following order.
- Add the eggplant and grill 3 minutes.
- Add the asparagus and grill 3 minutes.
- Add the zucchini and yellow squash and grill 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and grill 3 minutes, or until all vegetables are tender.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve.