- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 24
- Start to Finish: under 30 minutes
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook: 10 minutes
- 51mg Sodium
- 16g Carbs
- 2g Fiber
- 3g Fat
- 1g Saturated Fat
- 7g Sugars
- 3g Protein
- 22mg Calcium
- 1mg Iron
- 1 1/2 cups whole-wheat pastry flour
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup natural creamy peanut butter (no salt added)
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg white
- 1/4 cup all-fruit raspberry jam
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, oats, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, banana, sugar, and egg white until smooth with a wooden spoon or electric mixer set to medium. Add the flour mixture and beat until combined.
4. Form dough into 1-inch balls, place on baking sheet 1 inch apart, and make an indentation in the center of each cookie with your thumb.
5. Fill each indentation with about 1⁄2 teaspoon of jam.
6. Bake for about 10 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned and jam is just starting to bubble. Let cool 5 minutes on sheet; transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
*Nutritional information is based on a serving size of 1 cookie.