- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 12
- Start to Finish: under 2 hours
- Prep: 35 minutes
- Cook: 10 to 20 minutes
- 198mg Sodium
- 37g Carbs
- 2g Fiber
- 5g Fat
- 2g Saturated Fat
- 15g Sugars
- 4g Protein
- 40mg Calcium
- 1mg Iron
- 1 cup sweet white wine
- 1 cup peach nectar
- 4 medium-size peaches, fresh or frozen
- 4 ounces white chocolate, grated
- 4 tablespoons crystallized ginger, chopped
- 12 square spring roll or wonton wrappers
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. In a saucepan, bring wine and peach nectar to a boil.
2. Add peaches and simmer until tender. Remove peaches and cool; reserve liquid. Cut peaches into thin slices.
3. Evenly divide sliced peaches, white chocolate, and ginger among wrappers, placing ingredients diagonally in the center of each. Fold corners over filling and roll up like an egg roll. Seal edges with water so they stick together.
4. Sparingly brush rolls with vegetable oil and place on a prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10-20 minutes, until golden brown. Spoon reserved liquid over rolls. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired, and serve.
*Nutritional information is based on using egg roll wrappers and does not include optional powdered sugar.