- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 2
- Start to Finish: under 15 minutes
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: n/a
- 84mg Sodium
- 42g Carbs
- 5g Fiber
- 17g Fat
- 4g Saturated Fat
- 27g Sugars
- 16g Protein
- 244mg Calcium
- 1mg Iron
Indulge in this creamy, no-fuss treat. Peanut butter is packed with the same healthy monounsaturated fats as olive oil and avocados.
- 2 medium-size ripe peeled and frozen bananas
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat milk
- 4 tablespoons natural, unsalted, smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
1. Break the frozen bananas into several pieces and place in blender.
2. Add milk, peanut butter, and vanilla. Blend until smooth. Garnish with a swirl of chocolate syrup if desired.
*Nutritional information does not include optional chocolate syrup.