- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 4
- Start to Finish: under 15 minutes
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 5 minutes
- 863 Sodium
- 26g Carbs
- 15g Fiber
- 8g Fat
- 1g Saturated Fat
- 5g Sugars
- 47g Protein
- 146mg Calcium
- 1mg Iron
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon jarred, minced garlic
- 1/2 cup loosely-packed, roughly-chopped herbs (cilantro or mint)
- 3 cups diced, fully-cooked chicken breast
- 4 large whole-wheat tortillas
- 3 pre-washed lettuce slices (large enough to cover tortilla surface)
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine yogurt, garlic, and herbs. Stir until blended. Salt and pepper to taste.
2. Add chicken breast and stir until well coated.
3. Place lettuce slices and 1/4 of the chicken mixture on a whole-wheat tortilla and wrap. Repeat three times and you’ll have created a yummy addition to your healthy eating plan.
*Nutritional information is based on using 10 inch tortillas and 1/8 teaspoon of added salt per serving. Bonus nutrition facts for chicken wraps: Slice 1 mango and divide equally among all four wraps to add 33 calories, 8g carbs, 1g fiber, and 5mg calcium. Slice one avocado and divide slices equally among all four wraps to add 76 calories, 5g fat, potassium, and vitamins A, B, and C.