- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 4
- Start to Finish: Less than 30 minutes
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook: N/A
- 1175mg (49%) Sodium
- 50g Carbs
- 4g Fiber
- 7g (11%) Fat
- 4g (18%) Saturated Fat
- 37g Sugars
- 28g Protein
- 405mg (41%) Calcium
- 1mg (6%) Iron
- 3 cups nonfat ricotta cheese
- 2 ounces (about 1/2 cup) Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 8 teaspoons wildflower honey
- 4 ounces thinly-sliced prosciutto
- 1 small cantaloupe, quartered, seeds removed
- 4 plums, pitted and cut into 6 wedges
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled
1. Lay out 4 dinner plates. For each serving, fill a 1-cup measuring cup to the 3/4 mark with ricotta cheese and turn upside down in the center of each plate to create a dome.
2. Sprinkle 1/2 ounce (2 tablespoons) of crumbled Gorgonzola cheese over each ricotta dome.
3. Drizzle each with 2 teaspoons of honey.
4. Drape one portion of prosciutto over each cantaloupe wedge and place one wedge on each plate.
5. Arrange 6 plum wedges and 3 strawberries around each ricotta dome.
Entertaining Tip: Round out the meal with some crusty whole-wheat bread and an Italian-style dessert of iced decaffeinated coffee laced with skim milk and hazelnut syrup.