- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 12
- Start to Finish: less than 30 minutes
- Prep: 10 minutes
- 159mg Sodium
- 31g Carbs
- 2g Fiber
- 9g Fat
- 2g Saturated Fat
- 25g Sugars
- 4g Protein
- 82mg Calcium
- 1mg Iron
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 8-pound seedless watermelon cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 cup reduced-fat feta
- 1 small sweet onion
- 1 cup coarsely chopped basil leaves
1. In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
2. Add the watermelon, feta and onion and toss gently.
3. Garnish with the basil and serve.
*Nutritional information includes 1/4 teaspoon of added salt.