- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 16
- Start to Finish: Less than 1 hour
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 25 minutes
- 208mg (9%) Sodium
- 18g Carbs
- 1g Fiber
- 5g (8%) Fat
- 1g (4%) Saturated Fat
- 3g Sugars
- 4g Protein
- 27mg (3%) Calcium
- 3mg (14%) Iron
The classic mix gets a makeover! Make a batch for now, or store it in an airtight tin for days of snacking.
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal squares
- 2 cups toasted O-shaped cereal
- 2 cups small reduced-fat pretzels
- 1 cup oyster crackers
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Combine first 5 salty snack ingredients in a large bowl. Beat egg white until foamy; stir in SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener, Worcestershire sauce and red pepper.
3. Pour over salty snack mixture, tossing to coat.
4. Spray a 15- X 10-inch jellyroll pan with cooking spray; spread snack mix in a single layer in pan.
5. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool.