- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 4
- Start to Finish: Less than 1 hour
- Prep: 26 minutes
- Cook: 8 to 10 minutes
- 950mg Sodium
- 20g Carbs
- 1g Fiber
- 7g Fat
- 1g Saturated Fat
- 16g Sugars
- 29g Protein
- 92mg Calcium
- 4mg Iron
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1/4 teaspoons each salt and ground pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds large shrimp, peeled, deveined, and patted dry
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 4 tablespoons crystallized ginger, slivered
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Lime wedges (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large shallow bowl, combine 2 teaspoons oil, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper. Add shrimp and toss to combine.
2. Spread in a single layer on a large cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until shrimp are just cooked.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine mango, red onion, ginger, lime zest, lime juice, and remaining 2 teaspoons oil and toss to coat.
4. Place 5 of the cooked shrimp in a covered container and refrigerate until you're ready to prepare them for your lunch. Divide remaining shrimp among four dinner plates and top with mango relish. Serve with lime wedges if desired.