Valencian-Style Chicken Paella
Nutrition Score per serving
|1||red bell pepper|
|2||cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed|
|1||tomato, peeled and minced|
|4 2⁄5||c||saffron threads or colouring|
2. Add the tomato in and cook gently. After some minutes, add chopped garlic and fry over medium heat.
3. When the tomato is half-way cooked, stir in the rest of the vegetables (cleaned and chopped).
4. Finally add the stock (previously heated), rice and saffron. Distribute everything evenly.
5. Don't touch the rice again at this point.
6. Increase the heat to medium-high and cook for (+/-) eight minutes, rotating and swirling the pan to distribute the heat evenly. Reduce heat to minimum and cook (+/-) 10 more minutes.
7. Let stand for about 5 minutes before serving.