- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 4
- Start to Finish: less than 2 hours
- 75mg Sodium
- 17g Carbs
- 1g Fiber
- 0g Fat
- 0g Saturated Fat
- 14g Sugars
- 1g Protein
- 17mg Calcium
- 1mg Iron
- 4 cup watermelon, chopped and seeded
- 1/3 cup cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1/2 cup apple, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh mint, chopped (optional)
1. Start off by puréeing 3 cups of watermelon and cranberry juice in the blender. Then strain the mixture through a sieve into a large bowl.
2. Stir in the remaining watermelon, cucumber, apple, lime juice, sherry vinegar, and salt. Cover and refrigerate until chilled--this should take about one hour.
3. Finally, garnish with mint and serve at your healthy meals with fresh bread.