- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 4
- Start to Finish: 15 minutes, plus marinating time
- Prep: 1 day to marinate
- 992mg Sodium
- 17g Carbs
- 0g Fiber
- 12g Fat
- 5g Saturated Fat
- 37g Protein
Marinating the meat in tasty Asian spices makes it tender, juicy, and full of flavor.
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 24 ounces flank steak
1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine ginger, garlic, soy sauce, wine, and honey. Add flank steak and turn to coat. Refrigerate all day.
2. Heat a grill to medium-high heat or heat a broiler to high. Remove steak from the bag and discard marinade. Grill (or broil) steak, turning once, 7 to 8 minutes per side for medium-rare.
3. Transfer to a cutting board and let meat rest for 5 minutes. Slice against the grain into 1-inch slices.
Recipe provided by Relish!