- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 4
- Start to Finish: 20 minutes
- 73mg Sodium
- 15g Carbs
- 3g Fiber
- 6g Fat
- 3g Saturated Fat
- 5g Protein
- 136mg Calcium
- 1mg Iron
We first fell in love with this recipe for its looks. Then it charmed us by being so easy (only five ingredients!). And once we had a taste of it, we were in love. And now want to put soft, buttery, creamy burrata on everything.
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into pieces
- 2 large peaches, cut into pieces
- 3/4 cup burrata cheese, cut into pieces
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped basil
1. Pour balsamic vinegar into a small saucepan and heat over medium-high until boiling. Reduce heat to low and let simmer, swirling the pan occasionally, until reduced to half, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, place tomatoes and peaches on a platter or plate. Top with burrata and basil.
3. Drizzle balsamic reduction over salad to serve.
Recipe provided by TwoPeasAndTheirPod.com