- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 1
- Start to Finish: 1 hour, 10 minutes, including refrigeration
- 75mg Sodium
- 35g Carbs
- 15g Fiber
- 20g Fat
- 9g Saturated Fat
- 7g Protein
- 941mg Calcium
- 4mg Iron
If you've somehow missed the chia seed pudding bandwagon, hop on it. This effortless, gorgeous breakfast packs in tons of nutrients like healthy fats, fiber, protein, and antioxidants to keep you full until lunch. It also makes a delicious snack or dessert.
- 1 1/2 cup vanilla coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon organic blue agave syrup (optional)
- Fresh fruit , for topping
- Nuts, for topping
1. Add coconut milk, chia seeds, and vanilla extract to a mason jar. Mix well so chia seeds are well dispersed. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, strring every 15 or so minutes to avoid clumping of the chia seeds. Add agave syrup, if using.
2. Top with fresh fruit and nuts of your choice, such as kiwi, strawberries, and almonds.
*Nutrition score does not include toppings.
Recipe provided by Jessica of Eff Yeah Food