- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 8
- Start to Finish: less than 2 hours
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- 96mg Sodium
- 9g Carbs
- 2g Fiber
- 19g Fat
- 5g Saturated Fat
- 2g Sugars
- 20g Protein
- 26mg Calcium
- 1mg Iron
With minimal preparation, you can have a savory dinner of oven-roasted chicken and vegetables.
- 3 pounds bone-in chicken parts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Salt Free Savory All Purpose Seasoning, divided
- 4 cups assorted cut-up vegetables, such as potatoes,
- 2 cups chunked potatoes
- 2 cups chunked carrots
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place chicken in shallow roasting pan. Brush with 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon seasoning.
2. Toss vegetables in large bowl with remaining 1 tablespoon each oil and seasoning. Arrange vegetables around chicken. Bake 1 1/4 hours or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.