- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 21
- Start to Finish: less than 30 minutes
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 18 minutes
- 82mg Sodium
- 21g Carbs
- 2g Fiber
- 13g Fat
- 5g Saturated Fat
- 12g Sugars
- 4g Protein
- 16mg Calcium
- 1mg Iron
These delicious bars, courtesy of Katie Brown, author of numerous cookbooks, combine chocolate chips and peanut butter into a crowd-pleasing, easy-to-make peanut butter recipes.
RELATED: 10 Healthy Peanut Butter Recipes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup light butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Splenda® Sugar Blend
- 1/3 packedcup Splenda® Brown Sugar Blend
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (11.5 ounces) Nestle® Toll House® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine flour and baking soda in a small bowl; set aside.
3. Combine peanut butter, butter, and both Splendas in a large bowl; beat at medium speed until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chunks. Press into an ungreased 13-by-9-inch baking pan, distributing chocolate chunks evenly. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars; slice each bar in half diagonally.