- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 16
- Start to Finish: a day or more
- Prep: 20 minutes
- Cook: 60 minutes
- 265mg Sodium
- 7g Carbs
- 0g Fiber
- 14g Fat
- 7g Saturated Fat
- 4g Sugars
- 6g Protein
- 86mg Calcium
- 1mg Iron
Impress your friends with this easy cheesecake recipe from Katie Brown, author of numerous cookbooks. With its delicious graham cracker crust and smooth filling, they’ll never know it’s low-fat.
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener, granulated
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) regular cream cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 pinch salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs, Splenda®, and melted butter in a small bowl. Press on bottom and up sides of prepared pan. Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
3. Beat regular and fat-free cream cheeses together at high speed with a mixer until creamy; gradually add Splenda® mixing well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating just until each one is incorporated. Add lime juice and salt, and beat until smooth.