- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 36
- Start to Finish: less than 30 minutes
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook: 12 minutes
- 57mg Sodium
- 11g Carbs
- 0g Fiber
- 5g Fat
- 3g Saturated Fat
- 7g Sugars
- 1g Protein
- 8mg Calcium
- 0mg Iron
You'll never believe Katie Brown's chocolate chip cookie recipe creates such delicious sugar-free cookies.
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 firmly packed cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream butter, brown sugar, Splenda®, and vanilla together in a medium mixing bowl until well blended and creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Scrape sides of bowl. Add flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
3. Place level tablespoons of cookie dough on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool on a wire cooling rack.
*Nutritional information is based on a serving size of 1 cookie.