- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Serves: 2
- Start to Finish: Less than 1 hour
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 30 minutes
- 1073mg Sodium
- 6g Carbs
- 3g Fiber
- 96g Fat
- 46g Saturated Fat
- 2g Sugars
- 45g Protein
- 83mg Calcium
- 7mg Iron
- 4 chops or 1 rack of lamb (about 7 chops)
- 1/2 pound asparagus
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, ﬁnely chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
2. Put 1 inch of water and 1/2 teaspoon sea salt in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Place asparagus in the pan and steam for about 3 minutes, until tender but not soft (al dente). Drain and set aside.
3.Make a paste with olive oil, garlic, and Dijon mustard. Brush onto lamb chops.
4. Using high heat, grill, sauté, or broil the lamb chops for 3 to 4 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
5. Remove from heat and allow to rest. Plate asparagus with chops.
*Nutritional information is based on using 6oz lamb chops and 1/8 teaspoon of salt per serving.