- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 4
- Start to Finish: Less than 30 minutes
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 10 minutes
- 46mg Sodium
- 46g Carbs
- 4g Fiber
- 7g Fat
- 2g Saturated Fat
- 37g Sugars
- 6g Protein
- 98mg Calcium
- 1mg Iron
- 2 11-ounce cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 8-ounce cans pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 1 7-ounce can fat-free whipped toping
- 4 tablespoons peanuts
2. Spoon 2 tablespoons of fruit into the bottom of four clear, tall glasses.
3. Top fruit with 2-3 tablespoons of whipped topping. Repeat layers until fruit is evenly distributed. Sprinkle each parfait with 1 tablespoon peanuts before serving.
4. Top the first fruit layer in each parfait with 1/4 cup of lowfat fruit yogurt (any flavor) to add 60 calories, 1 g fat, 1 g protein and 96 mg calcium. Mix 2 tablespoons of wheat germ to the peanuts before sprinkling them over each parfait to add 76 calories, 1 g fat, 4 g protein, 1 g fiber, 97 mg calcium, vitamins B and E.