- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 4
- Start to Finish: less than 30 minutes
- 869mg Sodium
- 64g Carbs
- 3g Fiber
- 22g Fat
- 5g Saturated Fat
- 18g Protein
- 132mg Calcium
- 4mg Iron
- 1 pound pre-made pizza dough
- All-purpose flour, for rolling dough
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons plain nonfat Chobani Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 cup whole milk ricotta
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped basil
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Place pizza dough on a lightly floured cutting board, divide in half, and set aside to warm up to room temperature, about 2 hours.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add onions and cook 4 to 5 minutes until softened. Stir in garlic and cook another minute. Scrape into a medium bowl, let cool, and stir in 3 tablespoons yogurt and thyme.
3. In a small bowl, stir together remaining yogurt and ricotta.
4. Roll one ball of dough into a 10-inch circle about 1/4-inch thick. Transfer to a baking sheet and brush with 1 tablespoon oil. Spread half the onion mixture on top. Add dollops of half the ricotta mixture, and finish with half the cherry tomatoes and some basil. Repeat step with second dough ball.
5. Bake until crust is crisp and cheese is melted and crust is browned around edges, 10 to 12 minutes.
Recipe provided by Chobani