- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Serves: 12
- Start to Finish: less than 2 hours
- Prep: 20 minutes, plus 1 hour for proofing
- Cook: 10 to 15 minutes
- 315mg Sodium
- 39g Carbs
- 1g Fiber
- 1g Fat
- 0g Saturated Fat
- 23g Sugars
- 2g Protein
- 5mg Calcium
- 1mg Iron
These simple buns made in Montel Williams’ HealthMaster are the perfect platform for his mini turkey burgers.
- 3/4 cup lukewarm water (110˚F)
- 1 packet yeast
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cooking spray
1. Attach HealthMaster pitcher to base and rotate clockwise to lock in place.
2. Place water, yeast, and honey into a bowl. Let it sit for 5 minutes to let yeast proof.
3. Add remaining dough ingredients into the pitcher. Secure and lock the lid without the cap. Select ON button. Select RUN button. Set speed to 4. Pour yeast mixture into the pitcher while HealthMaster is running until dough starts to form.
4. Turn HealthMaster off. Remove dough and place on a floured surface. Knead it into a ball. Place dough into a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and set aside until dough doubles in size.
5. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place dough on a floured surface. Cut it into 12 equal pieces. Form rolls by rolling dough under your hand in a circular motion. Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray. Place rolls 2 inches apart in rows. Let sit for 20 minutes. Bake until golden.