- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 4
- Start to Finish: less than 2 hours
- Prep: 7 minutes
- 566mg Sodium
- 25g Carbs
- 11g Fiber
- 25g Fat
- 4g Saturated Fat
- 2g Sugars
- 5g Protein
- 73mg Calcium
- 1mg Iron
Blend up a bowl of this satisfyingly spicy, chilled soup for a lightening-fast lunch or dinner.
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, stem removed
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 2 scallions, cleaned and trimmed
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 roasted pasilla pepper, stem removed
- 3 avocados, peeled and pits removed
1. Add all ingredients into the blender.
2. Serve pasilla and avocado soup chilled.