- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Serves: 4
- Start to Finish: under 15 minutes
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 8 to 10 minutes
- 695mg Sodium
- 19g Carbs
- 5g Fiber
- 9g Fat
- 1g Saturated Fat
- 3g Sugars
- 32g Protein
- 170mg Calcium
- 3mg Iron
- 1/2 24-ounce package pre-cooked, fat-free polenta
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 4 5-ounce cod fillets
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 pound mustard greens, stemmed
- 2 tablespoon dry white wine
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cut polenta crosswise into eight 1/2-inch-thick slices; sprinkle with grated cheese. On a baking sheet coated with nonstick spray, bake 8 to 10 minutes. Cover with foil; set aside.
2. Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Salt and pepper both sides of cod to taste; add to skillet. Cook 1 to 2 minutes per side, until fork-tender. Cover with foil and set aside.
3. Add remaining oil to skillet; sauté garlic and nuts 1 minute. Add greens and wine; cover and steam 1 minute. Serve.
*Nutritional information includes 1/8 teaspoon of added salt per serving.