- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 12
- Start to Finish: under 30 minutes
- Prep: 5 minutes
- 2mg Sodium
- 6g Carbs
- 1g Fiber
- 5g Fat
- 1g Saturated Fat
- 4g Sugars
- 3g Protein
- 10mg Calcium
- 0mg Iron
If you have a sweet tooth, this super simple Peanut Butter and Banana Pizza is an ideal dessert. Add this to your list of easy healthy peanut butter recipes.
- 3 tablespoons smooth peanut butter (room temperature)
- 1 pizza crust (11 inches)
- 1 banana (cut into 14 slices )
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup dry, crushed roasted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spread peanut butter evenly over prepared dough.
2. Top with banana slices, then place a pinch of brown sugar on each banana slice.
3. Bake for 7 to 10 minutes or until edges of crust are golden brown.
4. Remove pizza from oven, cut into 12 slices, and place on a serving tray. Top each slice with crushed peanuts and maple syrup.
*Nutritional information does not include pizza dough.