- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Serves: 2
- Start to Finish: under 15 minutes
- 64mg Sodium
- 43g Carbs
- 2g Fiber
- 1g Fat
- 1g Saturated Fat
- 35g Sugars
- 6g Protein
- 185mg Calcium
- 1mg Iron
- 1 6-ounce container of Yoplait Coconut Cream Pie-flavored lowfat yogurt
- 1/4 medium-size frozen banana
- 1 cup unsweetened frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender.
2. Process until smooth, about 15 to 20 seconds.
3. Pour half of the mixture of piña coladas into a chilled glass and garnish with a pineapple spear, black cherry, and paper umbrella.