- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 4
- Start to Finish: under 15 minutes
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 4-6 minutes
- 67mg Sodium
- 66g Carbs
- 5g Fiber
- 5g Fat
- 3g Saturated Fat
- 54g Sugars
- 5g Protein
- 151mg Calcium
- 1mg Iron
- Cooking spray
- 8 cored pineapple rings (about 3/4 inch thick), fresh or canned in juice (about 1 pineapple)
- 2 cups lowfat frozen vanilla yogurt
- 4 tablespoons minced dried apricots
1. Coat an outdoor grill or stove-top grill pan with cooking spray and preheat to medium-high.
2. Place pineapple rings on hot grill and cook 2 to 3 minutes per side, until golden brown.
3. Transfer pineapple to dessert bowls (2 rings per bowl) and top each serving with 1/2 cup frozen yogurt and 1 tablespoon dried apricots.