- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 8
- Start to Finish: under 30 minutes
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook: 15 minutes
- 297mg (12%) Sodium
- 3g Carbs
- 1g Fiber
- 13g (19%) Fat
- 6g (29%) Saturated Fat
- 2g Sugars
- 18g Protein
- 24mg (2%) Calcium
- 2mg (8%) Iron
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon McCormick Roasted Garlic & Bell Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Ground Ginger
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless beef sirloin steak, cut in 1/4-inch strips
- 3 cups assorted vegetables, such as broccoli florets, red bell pepper strips and snow peas
- Cooked rice (optional)
1. Mix cornstarch, water, soy sauce, seasoning blen, and ginger in small bowl until smooth. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add beef in several batches; stir fry 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining beef, adding additional oil if needed.
3. Add vegetables to skillet; stir fry 3 minutes. Return beef to skillet.
4. Add soy sauce mixture to skillet, stirring constantly. Bring to boil on medium heat and boil 1 minute. Serve with cooked rice, if desired.