- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 4
- Start to Finish: under 30 minutes
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 10 minutes
Amount per serving:
Total Calories: 372kcal (19%)
- 853mg (36%) Sodium
- 50g Carbs
- 9g Fiber
- 6g (10%) Fat
- 1g (6%) Saturated Fat
- 12g Sugars
- 33g Protein
- 72mg (7%) Calcium
- 3mg (17%) Iron
Apricot preserves give this Asian recipe a tangy kick.
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium, nonfat chicken broth
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons black-bean sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoon peanut oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 1-pound bags frozen stir-fry
1. In a small bowl, whisk chicken broth, apricot preserves, black bean sauce and cornstarch. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large wok or nonstick skillet over high heat. Add chicken. Stir-fry for three minutes, until golden brown.
3. Add vegetable and pasta mix. Stir-fry for one minute.
4. Add chicken broth mixture and cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring frequently, until vegetables are crispy-tender, pasta is tender, and the sauce thickens.