- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 4
- Start to Finish: under 30 minutes
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 7 minutes
Amount per serving:
Total Calories: 379kcal (19%)
- 321mg (13%) Sodium
- 66g Carbs
- 6g Fiber
- 9g (14%) Fat
- 1g (7%) Saturated Fat
- 0g Sugars
- 13g Protein
- 427mg (43%) Calcium
- 4mg (21%) Iron
Try a satisfying sesame-ginger stir-fry with flavorful Asian flair.
- 2 (3 3/4-ounce) packages cellophane or bean thread noodles (or angel-hair or capellini pasta, if desired)
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil (don't use cold-pressed, which is lighter)
- 1 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 8 ounces extra-firm tofu, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 16-ounce package frozen mixed vegetables for stir-frying (any combination)
- 1 cup vegetable broth
1. Place cellophane noodles in a large bowl, pour over enough hot water to cover and let stand for 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, set wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the oil and swirl to coat pan. Add ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Add tofu and stir-fry for 3 minutes, until golden brown on all sides. Add vegetables, broth, and noodles. Cook for 3 minutes, until vegetables are crisp-tender and noodles are tender. Serve hot.