- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 1
- Start to Finish: Less than 15 minutes
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 0 minutes
- 71mg (3%) Sodium
- 4g Carbs
- 0g Fiber
- 1g (1%) Fat
- 0g (0%) Saturated Fat
- 4g Sugars
- 5g Protein
- 10mg (1%) Calcium
- 0mg (2%) Iron
Prepare heathier version of this beloved cocktail that's packed with more protein and less calories.
- 1 ounce vanilla chai tea soy milk like Bolthouse
- 1/4 ounce honey water (combine equal parts honey and water)
- 1 egg white
- 1 1/2 ounces Sailor Jerry's Spiced Rum (Sailor Jerry's is a vanilla, clove, and allspice infused rum)
- Dark chocolate (optional)
1. Combine egg and all liquid ingredients. Shake with ice.
2. Strain into a chilled sour glass and garnish with shaved dark chocolate.
Low calorie cocktail courtesy of SHAPE's Hot, Healthy Bartender, Joshua Brandenburg.
Nutritional information does not include extra dark chocolate for garnish.