- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 8
- Start to Finish: Less than 1 hour
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 30 minutes
- 193mg Sodium
- 1g Carbs
- 0g Fiber
- 7g Fat
- 3g Saturated Fat
- 0g Sugars
- 13g Protein
- 34mg Calcium
- 2mg Iron
- 1 pound vegetable slaw like Mann's Broccoli Cole Slaw
- 1 pound ground turkey, or lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 5 teaspoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons dry Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic & herb salt-free seasoning
- 2 eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Pierce the bag of vegetable slaw with a knife and place in microwave oven. Microwave on high for 7 minutes or until veggies are tender (let vegetables cool before adding to other ingredients).
3. In a large bowl add all the above ingredients and mix until well combined. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Using a standard ice cream scoop or your hands make 16 meatballs and place on prepared baking sheet. Bake in 350-degree oven for 30 minutes turning once.
4. These meatballs are great served plain, with marinara sauce, in soup or as a hot sandwich.