- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Serves: 6
- Start to Finish: less than 2 hours
- 67mg Sodium
- 35g Carbs
- 2g Fiber
- 1g Fat
- 1g Saturated Fat
- 25g Sugars
- 5g Protein
- 241mg Calcium
- 0mg Iron
This dessert, just 167 calories, is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 1/2 pounds rhubarb, leaves removed, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup best-quality currant jelly
1. Evenly spoon yogurt into six 3-ounce paper cups. Place in freezer for about 1 hour until semi-frozen. (If making in advance, remove from freezer about 15 minutes before serving.)
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Wash but don't dry rhubarb. In a shallow casserole, stir rhubarb and jelly until all pieces are coated. Bake until rhubarb is tender, about 35 minutes, stirring twice. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes.
3. Spoon rhubarb into 6 shallow bowls. Unmold yogurt and serve atop rhubarb.