With Father's Day just a few days away, you may be scrambling to figure out the best gift for dad. But instead of fighting the crowds at the mall, why not browse the web a bit to find cool gifts for Father's Day? Here are a few Father's Day gifts online that caught our eyeballs!
5 Online Father's Day Gift Ideas
1. Under Armour Clubhouse Exploded Logo Polo. This shirt is the perfect Father's Day gift idea for any dad who likes to golf. Lightweight with anti-odor properties, the whole family will appreciate it, too!
2. iGrill Bluetooth Meat Thermometer. This is the perfect Father's Day gift idea for dads who love grilling and technology. iGrill is a wireless cooking thermometer that dad can use on his iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to know that his food is perfectly cooked. Dad can even use it to multitask between his grill and the oven!
3. Health club membership. Give your father the gift of health and fitness with a membership to the coolest gym in town! If he's a gym newbie, why not also consider getting him a personal training session or two?
4. Yogaletics. If your dad is a sports nut or embraces his inner athlete, Yogaletics could be the perfect gift for Father's Day. A mix of strength and flexibility training that is designed for guys, this get started DVD and kit was created by Kent Katich, named the "Yoga Guru of the NBA."
5. Timex Ironman Sleek 150-Lap with TapScreen Technology. Forgot the boring tie and get your father this Timex Ironman watch that has super-cool TapScreen technology. It has enough gadgets and gizmos to wow any father.
Seriously, what did we do before online Father's Day gift shopping?