Everyone loves a good sale, and apparently a lot of people like to watch others save big. More than 2 million viewers tuned in for TLC's new show "Extreme Couponing," which aired as a one-hour special last December and is now a regular series on Wednesday evenings. The reality show follows savvy shoppers as they plan and plot their way to crazy ridiculous savings.
After seeing the deals these ladies get on the show, believe us, you'll be wanting to save, too! But instead of having to scour the web yourself looking for free printable coupons, we've done the leg work for you! Read on for seven online healthy grocery coupons that let you save, save, save!
7 Healthy Coupons Online
1. Whole Foods. This popular organic store has a ton of online coupons that are totally worth the printer ink. From $1 off organic soymilk to $1.50 off gluten-free bread, we love this one-stop-saving shop!
2. Target. Regular Target shoppers rejoice! This interactive page is printable-coupon heaven. Save on Greek yogurt, Lean Pockets and so much more!
3. Weight Watchers Smart Ones. If you nosh on these for lunch at work, you can save a dollar a week by downloading this $1-off free coupon for any time you buy five or more Smart Ones products.
4. Kashi. If you're addicted to Kashi products like I am, you'll want to check the company's free coupon page often. Right now, the healthy food brand is offering discounts on products when you recycle their boxes.
5. Yoplait. Yogurt is so healthy, but man can it be pricey — especially the Greek varieties. Help keep your pocketbook a little happier with this array of grocery coupons. There's printable coupons for darn near every variety of Yoplait!
6. Boca. If you're a vegetarian, stock up on free coupons from Boca that allow you to save $1 on any Boca product!
7. Silk Soymilk. If soymilk is in your fridge, you have to download this coupon. Just click and print for 75 cents off your next purchase!
Deals change weekly — if not daily — so it's best to pay attention to the fine print on all of these grocery coupons and check the sites often for any new deals. Also consider regularly visiting composite online coupon sites that specialize in free healthy food coupons such as Health E Savers Coupons and Mambo Sprouts. Happy shopping and healthy extreme couponing!
Jennipher Walters is the CEO and co-founder of the healthy living websites FitBottomedGirls.com and FitBottomedMamas.com. A certified personal trainer, lifestyle and weight management coach and group exercise instructor, she also holds an MA in health journalism and regularly writes about all things fitness and wellness for various online publications.