If you have (or had!) bangs, you know the struggle is real
Getting bangs is a huge risk—one that almost always pays off. Some people even make the chic look their signature hairstyle (cough, Zooey Deschanel). And while styling them each and every day is a pain, nothing is more annoying than hitting the gym with your fringe flapping freely in your face. If you've ever had bangs, you've definitely experienced these 25 feelings while working out.
1. Okay, game face. Let's do this.
2. Maybeee this time they'll cooperate and everything will be okay.
3. How you feel when you get to the gym:
4. The first piece of hair falls out of your pony. You wish you were this surprised every time that happened.
5. Instead you're more like:
6. But when you're in the zone and your bangs are actually behaving...
7. But then 100 percent of your hair falls in your face.
8. And the girl next to you has long beautiful hair and her pony stays perfect for the entire duration of your class.
9. And then she takes off her ponytail holder, flips her hair, and goes about her day like nothing ever happened.
10. When your BFF fixes your headband for you. #goals
11. When you're frustrated, but too lazy to make fully redo your hair.
12. When you're halfway through your workout and you're like JUST CUT IT ALL.
13. Instead, you think deeply about why it's taking so long for these suckers to grow out.
14. And you pretend like it's all good, but you're really like JUST GET OUT OF MY FACE!
15. And you KNOW you look like this when you attempt to keep running while redoing your hair.
16. Ugh, and when you forget something to keep your bangs back and you're just like whatever.
17. But then you realize you're almost done with your workout and your 'do is still intact.
18. Taking your headband off like...
19. All day. Every day.
20. But you remember keeping your bangs back is just one more way to creatively accessorize your outfit.
21. What it feels like when you finish a workout and your bangs don't get in your face ONCE...
22. And once the blow dry and styling is done, you remember why you suffer through the pain.
23. Because you really do love your bangs.
24. They're part of the reason you look at yourself in the mirror and say:
25. Even if this is your daily existence.